Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week from HELL and it's only tuesday...

So here's what's up so far this week..

Missed my brother's play because I was waiting on a professor to take my paper. Like I walked in as everyone started clapping... =( Sad day.

So I went to go eat dinner with grandma and grandpa because they miss me. And it was a nice dinner aside from the list of reasons I should move back to small town... But it was nice.

I was running low on gas but I figured I could make it to the QT on the highway. I thought this because I have a tendency to run my car down to E. The scary "HOLY SHIT are we gonna make?" part of E. So I think I can make it... I get about halfway there and run flat outta gas. Like car won't move or rev. So I ended up pushing my car into the ditch by myself. Which wasn't really that hard other than I had cranked the wheel too hard and she went into the ditch pretty hard. (Poor Car) So I bundle up, thankful I always have extra jackets in my car. And walk the 3/4 a mile or so to QT. One car stopped but the driver looked like a Creeper so I declined their offer for a ride.
Luckily QT had a loaner can and I walked back to my car. When I have almost made it back to my car, a sweet little old lady stops and tells me she has help coming. I think that in a small town she probably recognized me or my car and call some relative. I get to my car and here come... Not one but TWO cop cars. Which in the long run was a semi-good thing because the gas can was stupidly designed.

Then I had to prove i wasn't drunk.... I wasn't.

Then I headed on my merry way back to Ttown and home... I got pulled over a block from home.........

Then today I have a message from an ex saying he's sorry and ect................


I SO dislike this week and it's only Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment