Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update =)

As usual not in chronological order or any real order...


1) I am getting a short story PUBLISHED!!!!!!!! It's through Amazon as an e-book and for free. So when I get a release date I would like everyone to download it even if you don't ever read it.

2)Seeing another guy. He's nice and it's going pretty well. Even though we only see each other and get to talk a few days a week. (But I think my dating issues might like that)

3) I am living in Ttown. It's a big change from Smalltown. But it's great. Always something to do.

4) I'm working in a recording studio and it's the best job I've ever had.

5)I am getting into local music even more ( not because of the job). Look up DDNT, All About A Bubble, Hey! Dollface, and The Ksides.

6)Cut and Dyed my hair. Now it's an almost pixie cut and hot red.

8) Karma is a bitch......

9)I am loving fall. =)

10) Had my dad and stepmom watch Dollhouse and I see the kick Charles got out of having watched it and rewatching it with us.

11) Speaking of Charles, I miss him and his ass.......

12) I'm getting a new tattoo. =) Soon hopefully.

13)I'm teaching four people the magics now..... It's interesting to say the least. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment