Monday, October 15, 2012

The agenda for this week.

So this week is going to busy as fucking hell. Here's the break down. =)

Today- Work, Midterms in two classes, spending some time with my dad and step mom (seeing as I live with them and never see them...), Finishing two essays for my classes.

Tuesday- More midterms (Yay?), Work, Getting everything I'll need for Wednesday's cake making and Thursday's wedding, Upload the two essays by noon, Yoga class, shave my legs and find my torn tights and jeans and see what I can do to patch them.

Wednesday- Luckily I am off, I have to drive up to small town. take my grandmother to the doctor, bake fill and decorate a wedding cake, Visit with my mom's family, pick up younger siblings from school, and a bachelorette  part (woo! let's get drunk!), making for what we can for the wedding the night before.

Thursday- Go up to avant with cake, set up for the wedding, Touch up cake if needed, hair make up of me bride's maid and bride, Wedding, Pictures, Get smammered..

Friday- sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment