Friday, July 15, 2011

YO!

So lack of interwebs makes blogging a pain to keep up with.

I finally got a job! XD XD XD Waiting tables at Olive Garden in Owasso. Not the greatest job. But hey it's better than nothing. (I can already hear the new whore jokes)

And we are looking for a new place for D&D... Co-Dm's place has been decided against most likely is not going to work out. So that is a toss up when it will be happening and where now.

I hung out with The Tallest Fairy and I have had a few new adventures. Last night we went to a surprise party for a friend. (Who doesn't hate me like everyone thought. XD) Which was a blast. And we had a horrible  movie night. Dance of the dead- decent B zombie movie.(If you like zombie movies or B horror movies netflicks this) Ticked off tranies with knives- just awful, but was fun to laugh at with The Tallest Fairy.

My Co-Dm sent me into a panic attack when he either hit or kicked the back of my car and yelled while I was backing up. And suddenly I couldn't see him. I thought I had ran him over.... I started hyperventilating and cussing him. He laughed.... >.<  (Of course now I find it funny too.....) This was after running into the Owasso. Which was a nice awkward surprise, I guess.

Also, Marlyn Manson's music is the soundtrack of my life this week. A few songs that stand out are Coma White, (s)aint, This is the new Shit, Tainted Love and of course Sweet Dreams. ( I listen to angry music when I'm happy..... Yes I know it's weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment