Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Been forever.

Updates not in chronological order.


1) We finished Dollhouse!! The ending is amazing and awful. Like always Joss.... Boyd is a crazy, just an fyi.

2) Jobhunting still sucks.

3) Me and White Russians (the drink) do not mix well.

4) I love the lake and summer.

5)No one uses turn signals in Oklahoma and it pisses me off.

6)Babies like glowsticks.

7) Getting D&d shit together so we can actually play soon. (I should talk to my Co-DM about that I guess...)

8)No interwebs makes me bored and wanna cry.

9)Doctor Who is amazing. (I realize this is an obvious statement)

10)Questionable Content= Great web comic.

11)Phone should be shut off soon. =(

12)Sprinkler hid behind drunken relatives + getting little kids to turn it on= Highlight of the 4th

13)The Tallest Fairy is also now my gay husband.

14)My car has been dubbed Tink.

15) City of Fallen Angels, Acheron, ShadowFever, and Personal Demons all great books.

16)Beastly is a amazing book, but a boring movie.

17)Coffee is fuel. (Yes, I'm running on coffee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment