Thursday, June 2, 2011

I hate my friends... With love.

We (the usual three) hung out tonight.We drove around Tulsa and then grabbed Arby's. (Which was tasty.) Then came back to the Land Of Too Far for a bit of guess......   YEP, Dollhouse. (Almost done with season one! =D But we will be  so so sad when we get to the end and the fact we have no life is reinforced.) But, the night was good and had lots of great jokes made about one and other. (granted if anyone else were to make these jokes about us or our friends. Lets just say a few wells would be needed.... >.>-shifty eyes-<.<)

And at one point, I had said "I hate you both." My dear Dillion replied "But with love". And the fact that if someone were not used to our crazy insulting friendship is going to be a little shocked.So my friends are amazing. Sometimes, well lots of times, a pain ass and they drive me crazy. But I do love them, most of the time.

 But, honestly I have the best friends in the world. Even on days when they are driving me crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey wait, I thought I said "but with love." ....now I am really trying to remember but dont quite remember lol... But I could have sworn I did. Lol o well.

    And hey, speak for yourself! I have a life, I have many lives actually. Lol, :). And yes that was a gamer joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. And I no longer remember who said what...

    ReplyDelete